• Evaluation of the duration and preconditions of your legalized residence and employment, or
  • Giving a legal advice / the solution for your situation, or
  • Assistance in preparation of the necessary documentation and its verification, or
  • Representation in administrative proceedings, or
  • Registration for temporary residence, or
  • Assistance in getting the PESEL, NIP and REGON numbers, or
  • Preparing appeals fromnegative decisions.