YOU ARE IN POLAND & YOU WANT
TO LEGALIZE YOUR FURTHER STAY
If you came to Poland on the basis of visa or under the visa-free traffic, the most common solution for prolonging your stay in Poland is to apply for the temporary residence permit .
We offer our assistance in obtaining any type of temporary residence permit. The maximum period of validity of a temporary residence permit is 3 years. The type of the temporary residence permit depends on your purpose of stay in Poland:
- Temporary residence and work permits – for foreigners whose purpose of stay in Poland is work for a specific employer;
- Temporary residence permits due to seasonal work – for foreigners who stay in Poland in connection with the performance of seasonal work and wants to extend their legal stay;
- Temporary residence permits for the purposes of highly qualified employment (the so-called Blue Card) – for foreigners who intend to work in the so-called profession requiring high qualifications (e.g. engineer);
- Temporary residence permit for seconded foreigners – for foreigners who are delegated to work in Poland by a foreign entity;
- Temporary residence permits for the purposes of conducting business activity – for foreigners who conduct business in Poland;
- Temporary residence permits for students and graduates – for foreigners studying in Poland on full-time studies as well as for foreigners who are graduates of Polish universities who are looking for a job after graduation;
- Temporary residence permits for researchers and scientists – for foreigners who are scientists and conduct research in a research unit in Poland or look for a job after their completion;
- Temporary residence permits for trainees and volunteers – for foreigners whose purpose of stay in Poland is completion of an internship in an approved unit or participation in the European voluntary service;
- Temporary residence permits due to other circumstances – for foreigners whose stay in Poland is justified by other circumstances, e.g.: short-term stay, continuation of education, stay with family, etc.;
- Temporary residence permit for foreigners who are victims of human trafficking (including assistance in procedures aimed at confirming the fact of being a victim of human trafficking).
The other option to legalize your stay in Poland after your visa, visa-free traffic or current temporary residence card expire is to apply for the permanent residence permit .
The permanent residence permit is issued for an indefinite period, which means that a permanent residence permit entitles a foreigner to an indefinite stay in Poland, without having to apply for further residence permits in the future. There are 2 types of permanent residence permit:
- Long-term resident's EU residence permit – for foreigners residing in Poland for over 5 years who want to obtain the right to stay indefinitely in Poland;
- Permanent residence permit – for foreigners who want to obtain a permanent residence permit, which entitles to an indefinite stay in Poland (applies to among others: a minor child of a Polish citizen, a minor child of a foreigner who has been granted a permanent residence permit or a long-term resident's EU residence permit, spouse of a Polish citizen, person of Polish origin, holder of a valid Pole's Card).
We could also help you in getting Polish citizenship.
If you are a foreigner living in Poland on the basis of a residence permit and you want to acquire Polish citizenship, you can do so by:
- Granting Polish citizenship by the President of Poland – the decisions of the President of Poland is discretionary, do not require justification and are not subject to appeal;
- Recognition as a Polish citizen – it refers to foreigners, who want to acquire Polish citizenship by way of recognition by the appropriate Voivode and meet the special requirements (e.g. stay in Poland continuously for at least 3 years on the basis of a permanent residence permit).
We can also help you with obtaining:
- temporary address registration;
- PESEL / NIP numbers;
- certificate of non-taxation.
If you want to open a business in Poland or you already run a company in Poland, we can offer our assistance in all formalities related to conducting business activities:
- registration / suspension / termination of a business activity;
- business and investment consultancy;
- account keeping;
- renting you a virtual office;
- reviews and examination of financial reports;
- tax consultancy.
You can also count on our help with purchase or sale of a real estate.