For those setting up a business in Poland
1. Setting up a sole proprietorship
- advice on setting up and running a one-person business in Poland,
- assistance in registering the business in the Central Register and Information on Business Activity,
- advice on tax law and social security law concerning the business activity,
- legalization of a foreigner's stay in the Republic of Poland based on the business activity conducted
2. Registration of commercial law companies
- advice on registration and operation of a commercial law company, including assistance in choosing the best option,
- tax and social security law advice concerning the registered company
- legalization of a foreigner's stay in the Republic of Poland based on the company's establishment shares acquired, and functions performed in the company.
3. Advice on:
- immigration law, including preparation of model documents and information for individual immigration procedures,
- labor law and social security,
- on the legality of employment and stay of foreigners in the territory of the Republic of Poland,
- on delegating workers to and from Poland, including tax and social security regulations,
- current epidemic restrictions in the context of the legality of stay and work of foreigners in the territory of the Republic of Poland and crossing borders (entering Poland, traveling from Poland to other countries around the world).